- San Diego (2 days)
- Grand Canyon National Park South Rim (1 day)
- Horseshoe Bend (stop by driving between Grand Canyon and Las Vegas)
- Las Vegas (2 days)
- Death Valley National Park (1 day)
- Yosemite National Park (1 day)
- San Francisco (3 days)
- Monterey, Big Sur, Santa Barbara (1 day)
- Malibu, Santa Monica, LA (1 day)
- Los Angeles (1 day)
*** This trip approximately takes 2.700 miles/4.400 km of distance and 45 hours of driving.
– Fly one of the cities. Rent a car from the airport. To find cheapest flights and rental deals, check bookingbuddy.com. Make it a round trip. Drop your car at your starting point. Route is pretty scenic. Very flexible schedule. Add/drop destinations as you like. It’s your road trip and this is just a draft to give you some idea.
– I always use google maps to plan my road trips. Google maps features allow you to calculate distance and times between multiple points. It will always give you the right period of time you need between destinations.
Scenes From The Road